How Printer Software Technology is Evolving to Accommodate mPOS
Point-of-sale (POS) is no longer limited to the traditional, fixed model.
About this E-Book
Merchants have tried and proven the benefits of mobility. They can complete payment transactions in-aisle or tableside and set up additional checkouts for line busting. In addition, they can enhance the customer experience by providing sales associates and waitstaff with information on products, menu items, promotions, sales, and even the customer’s purchase history or loyalty program activity.
Download this e-book to discover:
- The common challenges merchants face with mobile printing and how to overcome them
- Printing from an iOS, Android, or Windows native app
- Printing from a web browser application
- Printing from a FileMaker™ Project
- Continuing to use a legacy Windows application with newer mobile hardware